Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Busy Time of Year....

This is the busiest time of year for us. The Grainary will be part of the Fall Country Tour again this year and we have been making plans and working on our projects. The tour will take place later this month and I will be posting about the new shops that have joined us later. Meanwhile, you can visit the official website www.countrytourgroups.com
We are also making plans for our Holiday Open House, and on top of that it is also that time of year in Ohio when you need to get your outside projects completed before the bad weather sets in.
It's funny, you spend all summer trying to keep up with the grass and weeds and finally when the weather is ready to change, you actually get ahead of the game (basically because the grass stops growing) just in time to get ready for winter when we will be shoveling snow. And I believe we may have a lot this year because I have been fighting the spiders already.
Yes, they keep trying to run in the door every time I open it. It's definitely time to find some Monkey Balls! Those will keep the little buggers out!!!

Here are a few things I have been working on for my Etsy shop. I just got them posted tonight. I will also have them available in The Grainary in time for the tour.

Some project bags to get you into the Halloween spirit:



And my personal favorite (because it is purple with kitties on it!!)


I don't know about you, but I LOVE bags!!

I have also been making some fun stitch markers for all of you hard core Halloweenies.

 
                               That is pink wire wrapped around this skull to femmie it up a little!
And just so you don't think I do nothing but work, I thought you'd like to meet a little visitor I had last week.


He was sitting on top of my porch post! I don't know why, but he was quite cozy in the warm sun.

Thank you for stopping by.
~Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment