Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Don't be Shocked!!!

Yes, I am back already. I just wanted to share my latest contribution to Phat Fiber.

This month's theme is 'Brewing of a Storm'. So, I went with the brewing of another kind of storm with this crochet pattern for Halloween. It not only hides your spare roll, but also can conceal a sachet of potpourri to ward off any eerie odors that may come its way!!




I submitted the crochet pattern and instructions. This is my first published pattern so I am pretty excited. I have been making my own crochet patterns for about 30 years now but never before had it occurred to me to publish them! So, I am pretty excited about this.

The Fall Country Tour is coming up fast. We had our last meeting before the event on Monday where we prepared flyers for mailing. It will be here before we know it. For information check back to this blog or visit www.countrytourgroups.com

~Vickie

1 comment: