Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother Nature's Magic



Well, the people had been calling for the impeachment of the groundhog just a week ago when our first day of spring brought snow. But look at the wonder that March weather brings in Ohio.





 If you ask me, it is the best time to photograph the magic of Mother Nature.




I hope your Easter was filled with family and laughter. I know mine was as lovely a day as one could imagine. The sun was bright most of the day with the exception of a brief rain shower and the air was crisp. Not as warm as most people would have liked, but I found it refreshing.

My nephew got two special Easter gifts in his basket this year and I couldn’t resist capturing their little sweet faces. Yet another example of the magic of Mother Nature.

Annie was born about a week before Easter


Baby Girl born on Good Friday (I forgot her name)
 
Babies are a sure sign of spring, whatever the species, and these two are little darlings. Annie at only a week old, is already proving to be a little pooper. She has already escaped her mother’s watchful eye and ended up in the pen next to hers. Curious babies, what can you do? She is just tiny enough to slip under the gate.



Bath Time.

I hope you have enjoyed this little walk through the nursery. 

Next time I will be posting some information about the shops that will be on the Spring Bag Lady Tour that will be taking place the last two weekends of April. I hope you enjoy.

Happy Spring
~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment