Friday, July 12, 2013

Tour De Fleece

Well, I have been steadily going along on the Tour De Fleece and meeting my goals. Until the past two days that is. I have been terribly busy working on a new project and just did not have time to spin yesterday or today. Of course the night is not over yet and I may sit down and put in some time before bed. Here is what I have gotten done so far.



I am spinning slowly but I like the results. Two bobbins balled and ready to ply. I have two more bobbins to make with this mystery wool. I can't wait until it is washed and twisted into lovely skeins!!

The team I am on is pretty fierce. I joined Team Phat Fiber and let me tell you, these women are spinning up a storm! I am pretty impressed with how much they are getting done. Go Phatties!!
I left a post on my Ravelry Group Phat Fiber that I am glad I am on the Tour De Fleece instead of the Tour De France because I am already tired! That was only about 10 days into the Tour. But I am determined to make it to the finish.

Ok, well, I think I will do a little spinning now and try to make up for what I lost yesterday.

~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment