Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just A Quick Update...

I just wanted to drop in to let all of you lovely readers know that I have not forgotten about you. I have been a busy girl the past two weeks and this is the first chance I have gotten to get online.
We spent the past couple of days cleaning the mill and making plans for some upcoming shows.
In April we will be on the Spring Bag Lady Tour again. I will try to post some more details next week including dates and a list of shops that are participating.
We will also be at The Great Lakes Fiber Festival in Wooster, Ohio again this year. As always, this show takes place on Memorial Weekend. Again, I will try to post more information next week.
I am having trouble posting photos but hopefully next week I will be more able to do so.
I would also like to send a warm welcome to all of you new readers from France!
That's about it for now.
Until next time,
All my best.
~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment