Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I know this post is a bit late, but I seem to have underestimated the piece. Originally, I thought I would post a little piece about St. Distaff's Day, but in doing my research to get to the original source of the event, I found the material to be more indepth than I had imagined. I got lost in the mystery and beauty that surrounds this sacred event and the Goddess it celebrates. I knew the celebration was rooted in "something", however, I did not know it went so deep. So after I did my initial research, I did some thinking and then did some more research.
I would like to thank Juniper from walkingthehedge.net/blog/ for her help with this story. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and knowledge on this subject.
Enjoy!
~Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment